Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
- Mix together cream cheese and margarine.
- Add salt, pepper, onion, celery and chicken to cream cheese mixture.
- Divide crescent rolls into triangles.
- Spread out triangle and put 1 1/2 to 2 tablespoons chicken mixture in center.
- Bring triangle around mixture and pinch roll together to close any openings.
- Dip rolls in 1/4 cup melted butter and coat with crushed corn flakes.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
- Top with gravy made of: 1/2 cup sour cream and about 1/4 cup chicken broth.