Recipe by Tammi Jensen
This is just a great comfort food on a cold night. My husband and kids love it. There will definitely be enough soup mixture left over for mashed potatoes.
- 2 chicken breasts, cooked and cubed
- 1 (8 ounce) can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 2 (10 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Place soups, milk, and sour cream in a medium saucepan and heat through.
- On the bottom of a 13x9 pan spread a small amount of the soup mixture.
- Take one crescrent roll and fill with a small amount of chicken and cheese.
- Roll and secure, place in pan.
- Repeat with all 8 rolls.
- Place in oven and bake for 7-9 mins, or until rolls are lightly browned.
- Remove from oven and cover each roll with a generous amount of the soup mixture.
- Cover all with cheddar cheese.
- Return to oven and bake til cheese is melted and soup is bubbly.