- 1⁄2 cup lean ham, diced
- 1⁄2 cup mushroom, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 red pepper, finely diced
- 1 tomatoes, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons onions, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, flattened
- 4 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Lightly grease a baking sheet.
- Put breasts on the baking sheet.
- Spread each with 1 tbsp tomato paste.
- Combine ham, mushrooms, red pepper, tomato, garlic, onion and basil.
- Spoon mixture over breasts.
- Top with cheese.
- Bake at 350F for 30 to 40 minutes or until chicken is cooked and cheese is golden.