I am a single mom who is constantly trying to find things that my son will like and I can afford. I was wondering around my kitchen this evening and pulled out random things and whipped this up. It's pretty tasty! Great for left overs!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut or shread chicken into small pieces.
- On a cookie sheet, unroll the Recipe Creation dough.
- Spoon pizza/spaghetti sauce onto the dough and spread evenly over all of the dough.
- Even layer the mushrooms, chicken and cheese.
- Start rolling the dough over itself from one of the longest sides. When you roll it approximately half way, take the other edge and overlap it to create a complete "log".
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes.