1/1 Photo of Chicken Pizza Wrap
Chef #775963's Note:
I am a single mom who is constantly trying to find things that my son will like and I can afford. I was wondering around my kitchen this evening and pulled out random things and whipped this up. It's pretty tasty! Great for left overs!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Cut or shread chicken into small pieces.
- 3On a cookie sheet, unroll the Recipe Creation dough.
- 4Spoon pizza/spaghetti sauce onto the dough and spread evenly over all of the dough.
- 5Even layer the mushrooms, chicken and cheese.
- 6Start rolling the dough over itself from one of the longest sides. When you roll it approximately half way, take the other edge and overlap it to create a complete "log".
- 7Bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Pizza Wrap
Serving Size: 1 (688 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 557.2
- Calories from Fat 227
- Total Fat 25.3 g
- Saturated Fat 10.0 g
- Cholesterol 187.1 mg
- Sodium 1422.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 9.7 g
- Protein 64.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Pillsbury Crescent Recipe Creations refrigerated flaky dough sheet