Recipe by bcfossett
I am a single mom who is constantly trying to find things that my son will like and I can afford. I was wondering around my kitchen this evening and pulled out random things and whipped this up. It's pretty tasty! Great for left overs!
- 4 tablespoons pizza sauce (spaghetti sauce works just as well)
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese (I had mild cheddar on hand)
- 1 1⁄2 cups cooked chicken (again, another left over!)
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) can mushroom stems and pieces
- 1 (8 ounce) Pillsbury Crescent Recipe Creations refrigerated flaky dough sheet
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut or shread chicken into small pieces.
- On a cookie sheet, unroll the Recipe Creation dough.
- Spoon pizza/spaghetti sauce onto the dough and spread evenly over all of the dough.
- Even layer the mushrooms, chicken and cheese.
- Start rolling the dough over itself from one of the longest sides. When you roll it approximately half way, take the other edge and overlap it to create a complete "log".
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes.