1/3 Photos of Chicken Pizza With Caramelized Red Onion
This recipe comes from the local newspaper. The combination of flavors on this pizza is like a party in your mouth with every bite!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cooked
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 large red onion, quartered & sliced
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 3 minced garlic cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 prepared pizza crust
- 7 ounces feta cheese
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh fresh parsley
- 3 roma tomatoes, chopped
- 1Heat oil in a large skilet over medium heat.
- 2Add onions and stir- cook until transparent.
- 3Stir in brown sugar, balsamic vinegar, garlic, oregano & basil.
- 4Continue to stir- cook until liquid has evaporated (about 10 minutes) and onions are caramelized.
- 5Remove from heat and let cool.
- 6Preheat oven at 400°F.
- 7Spread onions over pizza crust.
- 8Cut chicken into bite size pieces and spread over onions.
- 9Sprinkle with feta, parsley& chopped tomatoes.
- 10Bake for 10-15 mintues or until crust is brown and crisp.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Pizza With Caramelized Red Onion
Serving Size: 1 (275 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 372.3
- Calories from Fat 160
- Total Fat 17.8 g
- Saturated Fat 8.8 g
- Cholesterol 119.5 mg
- Sodium 729.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 15.9 g
- Protein 32.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
prepared pizza crust