Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I made this the other week from a new cookbook I just got and it was quick and easy to make and tasted great. My niece especially liked it I made 2 pizza's and just bought a roast chook instead of cooking up a chicken tenderloin. It would also be great to use up leftover chicken from a roast.
- 26 cm pizza crusts, cooked (already cooked from bread section, not the doughy kind)
- 125 g Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 1 small read onion
- 250 g chicken tenderloins, cooked (read note aboe for other suggestion)
- olive oil flavored cooking spray
- 78.07-118.29 ml salsa
- 1 avocado, sliced
- Spread the pizza base evenly with the philly then top with onion and chicken. Spray with oil.
- Bake pizza in hot oven 200 degrees C for 10 minutes.
- Top the pizza with salsa and avocado, cut into slices.
- Serve immediately.
I wasn't sure exactly what this Mexican version of pizza would taste like, but turns out it was fantastic!! I didn't convert from the metric so I have no idea about my measurements, but it was fabulous. I baked with the salsa. I also used store bought Naan bread which really crisped up nicely.
Well 3 of us scarfed the lot, I only used about 3/4 of an avocado (it was large) and 1/4 on a large red onion finely sliced. I used a very low fat philadelphia cheese but only half on the base and dolloped the rest on the top but forgot being low fat does not melt but still very delicious and enjoyed by all. Thank you TFC, made for Make My Recipe - Christmas 2010 edition.