Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This recipe courtesy of the Chicago Tribune. Made this last night and wanted to post it to share.
- 1 (13 7/8 ounce) canpillsbury refrigerated pizza dough
- 2 tablespoons asiago cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons light ranch salad dressing
- 1 (6 ounce) package chicken breasts, strips chopped
- 1⁄3 cup finely chopped red bell pepper
- 1⁄3 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1⁄2 cup Baby Spinach, torn in strips
- 1 1⁄2 cups Italian cheese blend, shredded
- 1 teaspoon pizza seasoning
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Lightly grease 12inch pizza pan or pizza stone with shortening or spray.
- Unroll dough onto pan, starting at center and press out to edges of pan.
- Lightly spray dough with olive oil cooking spray.
- Sprinkle Asiago Cheese and garlic salt over dough.
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until lightly golden brown.
- Spread ranch dressing over crust.
- Top with chicken, bell pepper, onion and spinach.
- Sprinkle Italian cheese blend and pizza seasoning on top.
- Bake 9-12 minutes longer or until cheese is melted and pizza is hot.
- Cut into wedges and enjoy.