I found this recipe mixed in with my weekend coupons, waiting to be cut out and used. It was a Pillsbury Bake-Off Contest Finalist in 2004, made by Janet Burns. Janet, wherever you are, thanks for the fantastic pizza!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 store bought pizza dough
- cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons asiago cheese, shredded
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 tablespoons light ranch salad dressing
- 6 ounces chicken breasts (the original recipe used 6 oz. pre-cooked Italian style chicken breast strips, chopped)
- 1/3 cup red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup red onion, finely sliced
- 1/2 cup Baby Spinach, torn
- 1 1/2 cups Italian cheese blend, shredded (6 oz.)
- 1 teaspoon pizza seasoning (I use oregano)
- 1Preheat oven to 400F degrees.
- 2Spray some cooking spray on 12-inch pizza pan. Roll dough out onto pan. Lightly spray dough with more cooking spray. Sprinkle Asiago cheese and garlic salt over dough.
- 3Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until light brown in color. Spread ranch dressing onto cooked crust. Sprinkle with the chicken, bell pepper, onion, and spinach.
- 4Sprinkle with Italian cheese and pizza seasoning, and bake an additional 9 to 12 minutes, until cheese is melted and bubbly. Cut into wedges to serve.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Pizza Primavera
Serving Size: 1 (72 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 101.6
- Calories from Fat 51
- Total Fat 5.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 29.2 mg
- Sodium 104.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 9.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
light ranch salad dressing
Italian cheese blend