Recipe by bricookie55
I found this recipe mixed in with my weekend coupons, waiting to be cut out and used. It was a Pillsbury Bake-Off Contest Finalist in 2004, made by Janet Burns. Janet, wherever you are, thanks for the fantastic pizza!
Top Review by Ceezie
This had really good flavor and was really easy to whip up. The only changes I made were, left out the spinach as dh doesn't care for cooked spinach and I used fresh oregano. It did taste like it was missing something I just can't put my finger on it.
- 1 store bought pizza dough
- cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons asiago cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 tablespoons light ranch salad dressing
- 6 ounces chicken breasts (the original recipe used 6 oz. pre-cooked Italian style chicken breast strips, chopped)
- 1⁄3 cup red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1⁄3 cup red onion, finely sliced
- 1⁄2 cup Baby Spinach, torn
- 1 1⁄2 cups Italian cheese blend, shredded (6 oz.)
- 1 teaspoon pizza seasoning (I use oregano)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400F degrees.
- Spray some cooking spray on 12-inch pizza pan. Roll dough out onto pan. Lightly spray dough with more cooking spray. Sprinkle Asiago cheese and garlic salt over dough.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until light brown in color. Spread ranch dressing onto cooked crust. Sprinkle with the chicken, bell pepper, onion, and spinach.
- Sprinkle with Italian cheese and pizza seasoning, and bake an additional 9 to 12 minutes, until cheese is melted and bubbly. Cut into wedges to serve.