1/4 Photos of Chicken Pizza Packets
From TOH-Quick Cooking. A fast, easy, and yummy grilled dinner.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small zucchini, thinly sliced
- 16 pepperoni slices
- 1 small green pepper, julienned
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1In a big mixing bowl, add the chicken pieces, olive oil, zucchini, pepperoni, green pepper, onion,garlic, oregano, basil, and salt and pepper; toss to combine.
- 2Coat 4 (12-inch square) pieces of heavy duty aluminum foil with non-stick cooking spray.
- 3Place one-fourth of the chicken mixture onto the center of each piece of foil.
- 4Fold foil around chicken mixture and seal tightly.
- 5Grill, covered, over medium-hot coals for 15-20-25 minutes or until chicken juices run clear.
- 6Open each packet (carefully) and sprinkle with tomatoes and cheeses; seal loosely.
- 7Grill 2 minutes more or until cheese melts.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Pizza Packets
Serving Size: 1 (273 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 391.6
- Calories from Fat 209
- Total Fat 23.2 g
- Saturated Fat 8.6 g
- Cholesterol 114.1 mg
- Sodium 636.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 38.0 g