From TOH-Quick Cooking. A fast, easy, and yummy grilled dinner.
Make and share this Chicken Pizza Packets recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small zucchini, thinly sliced
- 16 pepperoni slices
- 1 small green pepper, julienned
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- In a big mixing bowl, add the chicken pieces, olive oil, zucchini, pepperoni, green pepper, onion,garlic, oregano, basil, and salt and pepper; toss to combine.
- Coat 4 (12-inch square) pieces of heavy duty aluminum foil with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place one-fourth of the chicken mixture onto the center of each piece of foil.
- Fold foil around chicken mixture and seal tightly.
- Grill, covered, over medium-hot coals for 15-20-25 minutes or until chicken juices run clear.
- Open each packet (carefully) and sprinkle with tomatoes and cheeses; seal loosely.
- Grill 2 minutes more or until cheese melts.