Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
South Beach Diet Recipe (Phase 1) from www.southbeach-diet-plan.com
Make and share this Chicken Pizza Packets recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb boneless chicken breast, cut into 1-inch pcs
- 2 tablespoons olive oil or 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 small zucchini, thinly sliced
- 16 pepperoni slices
- 1 small green pepper, julienned
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1⁄2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- In a large bowl, combine the first 11 ingredients. Coat four pieces of heavy duty (12" square) aluminum foil with nonstick cooking spray. Place a quarter of chicken mixture in center of each piece. Fold foil around mixture & seal tightly. Grill, covered over medium high heat for 15-18mins or until chicken juices run clear.
- Carefully open each packet. Sprinkle w/ tomatoes & cheeses. Seal loosely; grill 2 mins longer or until cheese is melted.