Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
From Land O Lakes...an easy weeknight meal that is kid friendly. The recipe calls for ground chicken, but I've also used cubed chicken breasts, which my family prefers.
- 12 inches pizza crusts
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 8 ounces ground chicken
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup salsa
- 2 cups monterey jack cheese, shredded
- Heat oven to 450°F
- Place pizza crust onto ungreased baking sheet.
- Melt butter in 8-inch skillet until sizzling; add chicken and garlic powder.
- Cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until chicken is no longer pink (5 to 7 minutes).
- Stir in salsa.
- Spread evenly onto crust; sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until cheese is lightly browned and bubbly.
Ooooh yum! this is so great. I added minced garlic to the butter instead of garlic powder & added cubed chicken! Mouthwatering! Didn't have salsa so I used diced tomatoes with oregano & basil cooked down to remove some of the moisture. Delicious. Sprinkled with monterey jack and a little grated asiago just because I had it! What a wonderful weeknight dinner or great movie snack! We had a Caesar salad on the side. Definitely a keeper! Thanks!