Recipe by Nonnie4Two
From Land O Lakes...an easy weeknight meal that is kid friendly. The recipe calls for ground chicken, but I've also used cubed chicken breasts, which my family prefers.
Top Review by windywood
Ooooh yum! this is so great. I added minced garlic to the butter instead of garlic powder & added cubed chicken! Mouthwatering! Didn't have salsa so I used diced tomatoes with oregano & basil cooked down to remove some of the moisture. Delicious. Sprinkled with monterey jack and a little grated asiago just because I had it! What a wonderful weeknight dinner or great movie snack! We had a Caesar salad on the side. Definitely a keeper! Thanks!
- 12 inches pizza crusts
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 8 ounces ground chicken
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup salsa
- 2 cups monterey jack cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 450°F
- Place pizza crust onto ungreased baking sheet.
- Melt butter in 8-inch skillet until sizzling; add chicken and garlic powder.
- Cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until chicken is no longer pink (5 to 7 minutes).
- Stir in salsa.
- Spread evenly onto crust; sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until cheese is lightly browned and bubbly.