From Hidden Valley.
Make and share this Chicken Pizza recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup original ranch dressing
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 cup cooked chicken, chopped
- 12 inches ready-to-eat pizza crusts
- 1⁄2 cup roasted red pepper, strips rinsed and drained
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) can sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, chopped
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (4 ounces)
- Preheat oven to 450°F
- Combine dressing with cream cheese and tomato paste.
- Stir in chicken; spread mixture on pizza crust.
- Arrange peppers, olives and onions on pizza; sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 450F for 15 minutes, or until hot and bubbly.
Have to be honest and say I did not like this pizza but the DS and DM loved it and polished off the rest between them, thank you lazyme, made for Please Review My Recipe.
I've used chicken on pizza before, but never thought about ranch dressing, what an interesting idea!!! Personally I would have preferred a bit more spice, and in fact did add some garlic to mine, but DH and DD had it just as is and very much enjoyed it! We can have that again, they said! And DH finished all his, which is unusual! Thank you lazyme, this was lovely, made for I Recommend tag game.
I've never made or even eaten chicken pizza before but I can assure you that this will not be the last time. I'm amazed by how good this is :D. While tag shopping I happened to take a look at this recipe and I had everything already on hand except the green onions which I picked up on my shopping trip. The sauce alone rates 5 stars I used 95% fat free cream cheese and low fat Ranch and it still tasted rich and very creamy. I added a good amount of mushrooms because I love them and also I bought 4 packages on sale when shopping. Absolutely a keeper recipe that will be enjoyed here again and again.