1/3 Photos of Chicken Pizza
From Hidden Valley.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup original ranch dressing
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 cup cooked chicken, chopped
- 12 inches ready-to-eat pizza crusts
- 1/2 cup roasted red pepper, strips rinsed and drained
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) can sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1/4 cup green onion, chopped
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (4 ounces)
- 1Preheat oven to 450°F
- 2Combine dressing with cream cheese and tomato paste.
- 3Stir in chicken; spread mixture on pizza crust.
- 4Arrange peppers, olives and onions on pizza; sprinkle with cheese.
- 5Bake at 450F for 15 minutes, or until hot and bubbly.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (80 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 195.1
- Calories from Fat 148
- Total Fat 16.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 40.8 mg
- Sodium 509.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 8.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: