Recipe by sheila
This is a good recipe--it's easy.
Top Review by LainieBug
Very quick and easy pizza. I did add chopped red onion to the toppings and I think next time I will add other vegies as well, just to make it more of a one dish meal. The amount of cheese was perfect for us. We also thought it could use a little bit more sauce.
- 1⁄2 lb chicken tenderloins, cut into pieces
- 1 prepared pizza crust
- 1⁄2 cup pizza sauce
- 1⁄2 cup sliced bell pepper, thinly cut
- 8 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook chicken in one tablespoon hot oil on med-high heat until cooked.
- Spread the crust with sauce.
- Top with chicken peppers, mozzarella cheese and parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 400°F degrees for about 13 minutes or until cheese is melted and crust is brown.