Nicole Dominiqué's Note:
Very tasty, easy to make, snack to split or light dinner for one
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Place a piece of aluminum foil over a cookie sheet and spray with non-stick spray (I have done without the spray - one time it worked, one time it did not).
- 3Put the pita on the foil and spread the chicken pieces evenly on top of the entire pita.
- 4Pour the salsa over the chicken making sure all chicken is covered (you may use more than recipe calls for if you feel it is necessary!).
- 5Sprinkle cheese all over the top of the pita.
- 6Place the cookie sheet in the oven and allow to cook for approximately 10 minutes, or until pita is slightly brown and chicken is heated through (it might be longer if you have refrigerated your chicken!).
- 7Cut in wedges and enjoy! (or just bite into the side, without cutting, like my crazy husband did!).
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Pita Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (233 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 348.8
- Calories from Fat 41
- Total Fat 4.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 75.5 mg
- Sodium 1034.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 35.9 g