Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Very tasty, easy to make, snack to split or light dinner for one
Make and share this Chicken Pita Pizza recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place a piece of aluminum foil over a cookie sheet and spray with non-stick spray (I have done without the spray - one time it worked, one time it did not).
- Put the pita on the foil and spread the chicken pieces evenly on top of the entire pita.
- Pour the salsa over the chicken making sure all chicken is covered (you may use more than recipe calls for if you feel it is necessary!).
- Sprinkle cheese all over the top of the pita.
- Place the cookie sheet in the oven and allow to cook for approximately 10 minutes, or until pita is slightly brown and chicken is heated through (it might be longer if you have refrigerated your chicken!).
- Cut in wedges and enjoy! (or just bite into the side, without cutting, like my crazy husband did!).