Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
These are great and a whloe lot less calories than pizza delivered.
- 8 sun-dried tomatoes (not oil packed)
- 1 cup boiling water
- 4 small whole wheat pita bread
- 1⁄4 cup canned low-sodium tomato sauce
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded cooked chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 cup coarsely chopped arugula or 1⁄2 cup watercress
- 20 small pitted black olives, thinly sliced
- 1⁄3 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Preheat the oven to 425F; spray a large baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray. In a small bowl, combine the tomatoes and boiling water; let stand about 2 minutes. Drain and cut into thin strips.
- Place the pitas on the baking sheet; spread with the tomato sauce, then divide the chicken, angula, olives, tomatoes, strips and cheese evenly over each. Bake until golden and the cheese melts, 10-12 minutes.