Bored with the same ol', same ol' packed lunches? Me too. Here's a sandwich that's a little bit different. I mix up the filling the night before and take it to work in a container, then make the sandwich fresh. Australian measurements used.
- 1 cooked chicken breast
- 1 celery rib, finely sliced
- 118.29 ml pistachios, shelled and chopped
- 118.29 ml chopped coriander (cilantro)
- 29.58 ml lime mayonnaise (I use Lime (Or Lemon) Mayonnaise)
- 4 slice bread (white or wholemeal)
- butter (optional) or margarine (optional)
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- Cut chicken into small pieces.
- Combine celery, pistachios, coriander and lime mayo in a small bowl. Add the chicken and stir through until well coated with the mayo.
- If using, lightly butter the bread. Spread chicken mixture onto 2 slices of bread, season with salt & pepper, then top with remaining bread slices.