1/1 Photo of Chicken & Pistachio Sandwich
Bored with the same ol', same ol' packed lunches? Me too. Here's a sandwich that's a little bit different. I mix up the filling the night before and take it to work in a container, then make the sandwich fresh. Australian measurements used.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cooked chicken breast
- 1 celery rib, finely sliced
- 1/2 cup pistachios, shelled and chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped coriander (cilantro)
- 2 tablespoons lime mayonnaise (I use Lime (Or Lemon) Mayonnaise)
- 4 slices bread (white or wholemeal)
- butter (optional) or margarine (optional)
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1Cut chicken into small pieces.
- 2Combine celery, pistachios, coriander and lime mayo in a small bowl. Add the chicken and stir through until well coated with the mayo.
- 3If using, lightly butter the bread. Spread chicken mixture onto 2 slices of bread, season with salt & pepper, then top with remaining bread slices.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken & Pistachio Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (144 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 413.5
- Calories from Fat 199
- Total Fat 22.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 24.4 mg
- Sodium 480.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 5.8 g
- Protein 17.8 g