1 hr 40 mins
1 hr 20 mins
Half Hearted Chef's Note:
A fancy meatloaf with a surprise inside.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Mix first 6 ingredients, then add the ground meats.
- 3Pat half the meat mixture into a loaf pan.
- 4Sprinkle half the nuts on top of the meat, then lay the chicken strips on top, then parsley, then the rest of the nuts.
- 5Press remaining meat mixture on top.
- 6Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour and 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Pistachio Meatloaf
Serving Size: 1 (170 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 320.1
- Calories from Fat 191
- Total Fat 21.3 g
- Saturated Fat 7.1 g
- Cholesterol 130.0 mg
- Sodium 488.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 24.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: