Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr 20 mins
A fancy meatloaf with a surprise inside.
Make and share this Chicken Pistachio Meatloaf recipe from Food.com.
- 2 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup chicken broth
- 2 slices bread, torn into little pieces
- 1⁄4 cup onion, finely minced
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 10 ounces ground pork
- 10 ounces ground veal
- 12 ounces ground beef
- 4 chicken strips
- 1⁄8 cup parsley
- 1⁄2 cup pistachio nut, shelled
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix first 6 ingredients, then add the ground meats.
- Pat half the meat mixture into a loaf pan.
- Sprinkle half the nuts on top of the meat, then lay the chicken strips on top, then parsley, then the rest of the nuts.
- Press remaining meat mixture on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour and 20 minutes.