Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cook1 hr 20 mins
A fancy meatloaf with a surprise inside.
Make and share this Chicken Pistachio Meatloaf recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix first 6 ingredients, then add the ground meats.
- Pat half the meat mixture into a loaf pan.
- Sprinkle half the nuts on top of the meat, then lay the chicken strips on top, then parsley, then the rest of the nuts.
- Press remaining meat mixture on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour and 20 minutes.