Prep 25 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a different twist on a pinwheel than what I'm use to. It is very good! I had them at a New Year's party and asked for the recipe...here it is. :)
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4 large whole wheat tortillas
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1⁄2 cup fat-free cream cheese with garden vegetables, softened
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic pepper seasoning
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional)
- 1 1⁄3 cups coleslaw mix
- 1⁄3 cup green bell pepper, chopped
- Combine chicken and broth in large nonstick skillet.
- Bring to a boil.
- Cover; reduce heat.
- Simmer 8 to 10 minutes or until chicken is done.
- Drain; cool slightly.
- Shred chicken or cut into thin strips.
- Spread each tortilla with cream cheese to within 1/2 inch of edges.
- Sprinkle evenly with garlic pepper and cayenne.
- Top evenly with chicken, slaw mix and chopped pepper.
- Press lightly to flatten.
- Roll tightly.
- Wrap each roll in plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Remove plastic wrap from rolls and cut each into 6 pieces.
- Use wooden picks for serving.
- Serve with salsa on the side.
- Refrigerate leftovers.