A colorful, delicious stir-fry that will have you out of the kitchen in a hurry.
Make and share this Chicken Pineapple Stir- Fry recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ginger
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 2 inch strips
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 (16 ounce) packagefrozen stir fry vegetables
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained, reserve 1/4 cup juice
- hot cooked rice
- Mix first 7 ingredients with reserved 1/4 cup pineapple juice in small bowl.
- In large skillet, stir-fry chicken in hot oil 5 minutes.
- Add vegetables, stir-fry 4 more minutes.
- Stir in pineapple and sauce, heat through.
- Serve over rice.