Addictively good! You can skip the chicken to use it as a side salad to pair with other things too!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 16 ounces fresh spinach or 16 ounces mixed salad greens
- 20 ounces pineapple chunks in juice
- 6 ounces snow peas, cut in half (just a handful of fresh ones)
- 1 bunch green onion, sliced thin
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 tablespoon oil (sesame if you have it)
- 1 -2 teaspoon hot sauce
- 2 boneless chicken breasts, grilled & cubed
- 1Layer salad with spinach/lettuce mix, pea pods, green onion, pineapple & chicken.
- 2Top with dressing & enjoy!
- 3(You can adjust the amounts of the ingredients in the dressing to suit your taste, and if you want, season chicken with ginger & garlic!).
Browse Our Top < 15 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken-Pineapple Spinach Salad
Serving Size: 1 (435 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 291.0
- Calories from Fat 82
- Total Fat 9.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 46.4 mg
- Sodium 937.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.9 g
- Sugars 23.8 g
- Protein 22.4 g