Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Addictively good! You can skip the chicken to use it as a side salad to pair with other things too!
Make and share this Chicken-Pineapple Spinach Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 16 ounces fresh spinach or 16 ounces mixed salad greens
- 20 ounces pineapple chunks in juice
- 6 ounces snow peas, cut in half (just a handful of fresh ones)
- 1 bunch green onion, sliced thin
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄2 tablespoon oil (sesame if you have it)
- 1 -2 teaspoon hot sauce
- 2 boneless chicken breasts, grilled & cubed
- Layer salad with spinach/lettuce mix, pea pods, green onion, pineapple & chicken.
- Top with dressing & enjoy!
- (You can adjust the amounts of the ingredients in the dressing to suit your taste, and if you want, season chicken with ginger & garlic!).
This is really fresh and flavorful. The layers of flavors blend really well. The textures are great and diverse. It's a wonderful summer recipe. Very refreshing. And super super easy! I used pre-packaged chicken strips because I had them and this was a last minute meal. So zero cooking! Loved it! Everyone at the table thought so too!