Recipe by Haversac
Addictively good! You can skip the chicken to use it as a side salad to pair with other things too!
Top Review by keyly76
This is really fresh and flavorful. The layers of flavors blend really well. The textures are great and diverse. It's a wonderful summer recipe. Very refreshing. And super super easy! I used pre-packaged chicken strips because I had them and this was a last minute meal. So zero cooking! Loved it! Everyone at the table thought so too!
- 16 ounces fresh spinach or 16 ounces mixed salad greens
- 20 ounces pineapple chunks in juice
- 6 ounces snow peas, cut in half (just a handful of fresh ones)
- 1 bunch green onion, sliced thin
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄2 tablespoon oil (sesame if you have it)
- 1 -2 teaspoon hot sauce
- 2 boneless chicken breasts, grilled & cubed