Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A girlfriend gaveme this recipe. It's excellent, quick and very tasty. I don't know exactly how many servings there will be. I put 8-10 as a guess.
- 1892.0 ml diced cold chicken
- 141.74 g can sliced water chestnuts
- 907.18 g seedless grapes
- 473.18 ml sliced celery (fine)
- 551.25 ml mayonnaise
- 14.79 ml curry powder
- 29.58 ml soy sauce
- 1 can pineapple chunk, drained
- 29.58 ml fresh parsley, finely chopped
- Mix all ingredients together-- refrigerate for 2 hour- serve on bib lettuce and garnish with slivered almonds.