Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A girlfriend gaveme this recipe. It's excellent, quick and very tasty. I don't know exactly how many servings there will be. I put 8-10 as a guess.
- 2 quarts diced cold chicken
- 1 (5 ounce) can sliced water chestnuts
- 2 lbs seedless grapes
- 2 cups sliced celery (fine)
- 2 1⁄3 cups mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 can pineapple chunk, drained
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, finely chopped
- Mix all ingredients together-- refrigerate for 2 hour- serve on bib lettuce and garnish with slivered almonds.