Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
From my collection of handwritten recipes.
- 1 1⁄2 cups elbow macaroni
- 1 medium chicken breast, boiled and shredded
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 apple, cubed into small pieces
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons sweet relish
- 1⁄3 cup light mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- Cook macaroni according to package directions. Drain and set aside in a bowl. Gently blend shredded chicken, pineapple tidbits, apple pieces, sweet relish, mayonnaise, sugar, and salt with the macaroni. Chill thoroughly before serving. Note: You may add 1/3 cup raisins to this salad, if desired.