Prep 1 hr
Cook 15 mins
Not for the faint of heart...true lovers of real heat only!
- 12 ounces boneless skinless chicken breasts, trimmed of all fat and cut into 2 oz cubes
- 8 cherry hot peppers
- 1 cup pineapple, cut into roughly 1-2 inch cubes
- 1 medium onion, quartered
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon crushed red pepper flakes
- First, mix the marinade ingredients until well mixed. Pour marinade over the chicken cubes, pineapple, onion and peppers in a bowl and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Use large skewers to skewer the meat, peppers, pineapple and onion.
- Grill until cooked.