Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
A light treat for the heat.
- 4 (12 inch) flour tortillas
- 4 slices fresh pineapple, 1 inch thick
- 1 lb skinless chicken breast half
- 1 small red sweet bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 small orange sweet bell pepper, cut into strips
- 2 teaspoons jamaican jerk spice
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon cooking oil
- fresh cilantro
- lime wedge
- Preheat oven to 350. Wrap tortillas in foil and heat in oven.
- Coat 12 inch skillet with cooking spray. heat over medium-high heat. Add pineapple slices, and cook for 4-6 minutes until browned. Turning once. Remove.
- Cut chicken into strips. toss with sweet peppers and jerk seasoning and pepper. Heat oil in skillet, add chicken and peppers. Cook and stir over medium high heat 4- 6 minutes until chicken is no longer pink. Chop pineapple.
- Serve with chicken, tortillas, cilantro and lime.