Recipe by Lubie
A great dinner that families will love.
Top Review by Bean
These were pretty tasty, but I had a little trouble keeping the stuffing inside the pillow. I'm definitely having these again as the taste was creamy and tangy and delicious! I'll just have to work on the execution of the pillow!
- 2⁄3 cup crushed seasoned prepared stuffing
- 2 (3 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 4 tablespoons softened butter
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups cooked chicken pieces
- 2 packages crescent rolls
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream (to taste)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine cream cheese, softened butter, and pepper.
- Mix well.
- Add the cooked chicken pieces.
- In a separate bowl, put crushed stuffing.
- Roll out each crescent roll and put 2 heaping tbsp. of chicken mixtures in center.
- Fold over crescent roll and pinch edges.
- Dip each one in melted butter and then roll in crushed stuffing.
- Place them on a cookie sheet and cook for 20 minutes at 375 degrees F.
- Make sauce by heating them in pan on the stove.
- Pour a little over each chicken pillow when serving.