Prep 2 hrs
Cook 0 mins
chicken and biscuits
- 3 large chicken breasts
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 2 cups Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 cup butter (melted)
- 2 (8 count) packages crescent rolls
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- Boil chicken for about 20-25 min until cooked throughout. shred chicken like cheese (i just cut it really small). microwave cream chz for 30 sec in large bowl. add chicken to cream chz and mix. in 2 small bowls (like a cereal bowl) melt butter in one and fill the other 3/4 of the way with the italian bread crumbs. take one croissant and place about 2 Tbs. of the chicken and cream chz mix. fold dough over all the mix like a little pillow of dough. dip pillow into the butter making sure to coat completely then place in bread crumbs. Repeat. Bake 350 for 25-30 minute.
- Topping: in sauce pan add can of cream of mushroom soup, sour cream, and milk. heat until warm
- when its all done baking just top with sauce like gravy to biscuits. its delicious you will love it.