Recipe by Rooster_814
This is a recipe that has been adapted from others to be heartier and lower in fat. My family loves them with steamed broccoli and green salad. Sometimes we do mashed potatoes which are so-o good with the gravy.
- 8 -12 frozen dough rolls
- 3 chicken breasts (cooked and shredded)
- 1 1⁄2 cups cooked rice
- 2 -3 chopped green onions
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- lemon pepper seasoning
- salt and pepper
- 3 -4 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese
- milk, to thin
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can reduced-fat cream of chicken soup
- 1 (8 ounce) can chicken gravy
Directions See How It's Made
- Thaw rolls on a plate. DO NOT LET RISE! Mix together chicken, rice, onions, parsley, lemon pepper, salt and pepper and cream cheese. Add milk just until mixing consistency. Set aside. Roll each dough ball out into a circle. Place spoonful in middle of dough. seal edges around filling and place each seam side down on a cookie sheet. Bake at 350 degrees for about 15-20 minute or until golden brown. Mix together soup and gravy and heat through. Serve over filled rolls.
- **It depends on how full you fill your rolls as to how many it will make.