Terri R's Note:
Got this from a co-worker. Her daughters loved this recipe. I decided to try it on my DS as he was(is) a picky eater. Even he had seconds. Spices can be adjusted to taste. I often leave out the salt.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Saute the onion in the butter until softened.
- 2Add flour, salt, rosemary and pepper. Cook, stirring continously for about 2 minutes.
- 3Slowly add in the broth. Continue to cook and stir until thickened and bubbly.
- 4Add the chicken and vegetables.
- 5Place in casserole dish and top with the biscuits.
- 6Bake at 450 for 8 to 10 minutes until the biscuits are browned.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Pies
Serving Size: 1 (284 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 484.8
- Calories from Fat 243
- Total Fat 27.0 g
- Saturated Fat 13.5 g
- Cholesterol 124.6 mg
- Sodium 1586.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 34.3 g