Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Got this from a co-worker. Her daughters loved this recipe. I decided to try it on my DS as he was(is) a picky eater. Even he had seconds. Spices can be adjusted to taste. I often leave out the salt.
- Saute the onion in the butter until softened.
- Add flour, salt, rosemary and pepper. Cook, stirring continously for about 2 minutes.
- Slowly add in the broth. Continue to cook and stir until thickened and bubbly.
- Add the chicken and vegetables.
- Place in casserole dish and top with the biscuits.
- Bake at 450 for 8 to 10 minutes until the biscuits are browned.
Amazing - the rosemary made this a savory, mouthwatering pie. Thanks for posting!