1/3 Photos of Chicken Pieces Roasted With Herbs (Low Carb)
mums the word's Note:
I found this in a low carb cookbook from Prevention Magazine and we really liked it. I prepared breasts and legs with skin on for the kids, and took the skin off for my husband and I.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425F, generously coat baking pan with cooking spray.
- 2In a small bowl, mix together flour and all spices.
- 3Using a basting brush, coat chicken pieces with olive oil and sprinkle both sides of meat with flour/spice mixture.
- 4Press flour mixture onto the chicken pieces with your fingertips.
- 5Roast 30-35 minutes turning the meat at least once part way through the cooking time.
- 6Meat thermometer should read 180°F.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Pieces Roasted With Herbs (Low Carb)
Serving Size: 1 (245 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 315.6
- Calories from Fat 86
- Total Fat 9.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 151.0 mg
- Sodium 856.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 50.7 g