Chicken Pie Oh My...............
- Cook the noodles and drain.
- Make the bechamel sauce by cooking the butter in a pot and adding the flour. Slowly add milk whilst whisking to ensure a smooth consistency.
- Cut chicken into bite size pieces.
- In an oven proof dish add the chicken, noodles, soup, whisked eggs, salt and spices as well as 1.5 cups of cheese and mix it.
- Top this with .5 cup of cheese and in the oven bake it at 180 C for 45 minutes.
- Prepare the crust by whisking the egg, milk and oil and adding the flour, baking powder and salt too a smooth consistency.
- Spoon the mixture over the pie and return it to the oven for a further 20 minutes at 180°C.
- Ready, steady, feast.