- 4 cups chicken, Cooked
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 cup celery, finely chopped
- 4 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 cup soft breadcrumbs
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons parsley, minced
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut chicken into rather large pieces.
- Alternate layers of chicken, celery, crumbs, and parsley in a greased casserole.
- Add salt and eggs to the chicken broth, mix thoroughly, and pour over the chicken mixture.
- Bake in pan of hot water in moderate oven, about 350 degrees, for 1 hour or until mixture does not adhere to knife blade.
- Cover with Drop Biscuits