- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1⁄3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄3 cup crushed corn flakes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 6 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 cup green onion
- 1 cup mushroom
- Mix milk and egg in small bowl.
- Combine flour, cornflakes, salt and pepper in separate bowl.
- Dip chicken breast in egg mixture and dredge in cornflakes mix.
- Sautee chicken in ¼ cup of butter until browned on both sides and cooked through.
- Take chicken out of pan and set aside, keeping warm.
- Slice green onions in 1 inch lengths.
- Slice mushrooms.
- Melt remainder of butter (2 tbsp.).
- Add garlic, green onions, lemon juice and mushrooms and cook for 4 minutes.
- Return chicken to pan and spoon sauce over warmed chicken.