1/4 Photos of Chicken Piccata With Green Onions and Mushrooms (Country Style)
Krista Roes's Note:
This is a different take on the traditional Chicken Piccata with the delightful addition of green onions and mushrooms.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix milk and egg in small bowl.
- 2Combine flour, cornflakes, salt and pepper in separate bowl.
- 3Dip chicken breast in egg mixture and dredge in cornflakes mix.
- 4Sautee chicken in ¼ cup of butter until browned on both sides and cooked through.
- 5Take chicken out of pan and set aside, keeping warm.
- 6Slice green onions in 1 inch lengths.
- 7Slice mushrooms.
- 8Melt remainder of butter (2 tbsp.).
- 9Add garlic, green onions, lemon juice and mushrooms and cook for 4 minutes.
- 10Return chicken to pan and spoon sauce over warmed chicken.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Piccata With Green Onions and Mushrooms (Country Style)
Serving Size: 1 (231 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 375.8
- Calories from Fat 200
- Total Fat 22.3 g
- Saturated Fat 12.3 g
- Cholesterol 169.9 mg
- Sodium 481.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 29.6 g