Bonnie Traynor's Note:
Wonderful Chicken Piccata recipe. Fast and easy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pound chicken breasts to about 1/4" thickness.
- 2Dredge in flour, salt and pepper.
- 3Place in oil and fry until completely done.
- 4Remove chicken from pan and set aside.
- 5Sauté sliced mushrooms in same pan.
- 6Add juice of one lemon, the capers and the Vermouth.
- 7Reduce down to about 1/2, then add back the chicken and heat until chicken is warm.
- 8I serve this over rice.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Piccata
Serving Size: 1 (328 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 273.0
- Calories from Fat 28
- Total Fat 3.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 131.6 mg
- Sodium 574.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 54.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: