Recipe by MarieRynr
If you are looking for a way to impress without alot of fuss, this fits the bill. These chicken breasts are tender, tasty and impressive. Great for company and great for a family meal.
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
- 1⁄4 cup white wine
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons capers, drained
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon white pepper
- 6 slices very thin lemons
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Pound the chicken breasts very thin.
- Whisk the mustard and eggs together in a pie plate.
- Plate the bread crumbs in another pie plate.
- Dip the chicken into the mustard mixture and then into the bread crumbs to coat.
- Heat the olive oil in a very large skillet.
- Add the chicken and cook for 3 minutes per side or until browned and cooked through.
- Remove chicken to a baking dish and keep warm in a 325*F oven.
- Add the chicken broth, wine, lemon juice, capers, salt and pepper to the skillet.
- Bring to a boil, scraping up browned bits.
- Reduce the heat to low and stir in the lemon slices and parsley.
- Cook for 10 minutes or until the lemon peel is soft.
- Place the chicken on serving plates and top with the sauce.