1/1 Photo of Chicken Piccata
I had a lemony breaded chicken at a very expensive dinner, and came across this recipe in one of my kids school recipe books, and thought I'd try it. and wouldn't ya know it? This was the recipe! My kids and hubby love it and I have picky kids! :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat egg with 1 tbsp lemon juice.
- 2Combine flour, garlic powder, and paprika.
- 3Dip chicken in egg, dredge in flour, brown in butter in skillet.
- 4Dissolve bullion in boiling water, add remaining 2 tbsp lemon juice.
- 5Pour over browned chicken and simmer, covered 20 minutes or until tender.
- 6You might want to increase seasonings to your liking.
- 7We love garlic, so I increase the amount, and also while browning the chicken, you might need more butter.
- 8And while the chicken is simmering, you may need to add a bit of water, so it doesn't dry out.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Piccata
Serving Size: 1 (183 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 273.0
- Calories from Fat 134
- Total Fat 14.9 g
- Saturated Fat 8.0 g
- Cholesterol 106.2 mg
- Sodium 716.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 26.3 g