- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice, divided
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 cup margarine or 1⁄4 cup butter
- 2 teaspoons chicken bouillon granules or 2 chicken bouillon cubes
- 1⁄2 cup boiling water
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt the margarine in a large skillet.
- Beat egg with 1 tablespoon lemon juice.
- In separate bowl, combine flour, garlic powder and paprika.
- Dip chicken pieces in egg mixture, then dredge in flour mixture.
- Brown the chicken in the margarine, until golden brown on both sides.
- Dissolve the boullion in the boiling water.
- Add it, with remaining lemon juice, to the skillet with the chicken.
- Cover the pan; simmer for 20 minutes or until tender.