- 4 chicken breasts, pounded thin
- 1⁄4 cup flour, seasoned with pepper
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 1 cup white wine or 1 cup chicken broth
- 1⁄2 lemon
Directions See How It's Made
- Dredge chicken in flour.
- Brown in oil and margarine in a large skillet over medium high heat.
- Remove to a plate and keep warm.
- Add garlic and saute quickly.
- Add wine and cook over high heat.
- Add chicken back inches.
- When liquid is reduced by half, remove the chicken to a warm plate, and add the juice from the lemon to the sauce.
- Pour the sauce over the chicken and sprinkle with parsley and capers.