1/5 Photos of Chicken Piccata
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place chicken between 2 large sheets of plastic wrap.
- 2Using meat pounder or rolling pin, lightly pound chicken to 1/4-inch thickness.
- 3Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper.
- 4Mix 1 tablespoon butter and 1 1/2 teaspoons flour in small bowl until smooth and set aside.
- 5Place additional flour in shallow baking dish.
- 6Dip chicken into flour to coat; shake off excess.
- 7Heat 1 tablespoon oil in each of 2 heavy large skillets.
- 8Add 2 chicken breasts to each skillet and cook until golden and cooked through, about 3- 4 minutes per side.
- 9Transfer chicken to platter; tent with foil to keep warm.
- 10Bring wine, lemon juice and broth to boil in one of the skillets over medium-high heat.
- 11Whisk in butter-flour mixture and boil until sauce thickens slightly, about 2 minutes.
- 12Stir in capers, parsley and remaining 2 tablespoons butter.
- 13Season sauce to taste with salt and pepper.
- 14Pour sauce over chicken and serve.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Piccata
Serving Size: 1 (229 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 302.1
- Calories from Fat 168
- Total Fat 18.7 g
- Saturated Fat 7.1 g
- Cholesterol 98.8 mg
- Sodium 492.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 26.0 g