Recipe by ShayK
I like to serve this on a bed of Jasmine Rice. It is so easy and looks gourmet. I got this recipe while living in Germany from our landlord. It is my families absolute favorite.
Top Review by Jules127
Wonderful!!! Delicious, yet delicate lemon flavor. I used chicken tenderloins I seasoned with salt and pepper and used 1/2 c chicken broth I was looking to use up in place of the bouillon. I served over thin spaghetti and garnished with lemon slices and it was delicious. I will definitely be making more of this!
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into bite size pieces
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 cup white wine
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup parsley
- 1 (3 ounce) jar capers, drained
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 chicken bouillon cube (put in water)
Directions See How It's Made
- Coat chicken with flour.
- In a large skillet heat butter and garlic.
- Add chicken and cook until lightly browned and tender.
- Add wine,lemon juice and boullion cube in water.
- Heat to boiling, 3-5 minutes until sauce is slightly thickened.
- Stir in capers and parsley.