1/2 Photos of Chicken Piccata
iLuv2cook 2's Note:
One of our FAV ways to prepare Chicken. This is real simple and so tasty. (Can SUB with Turkey cutlets, too!)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Season cutlets with salt and pepper then dust with flour.
- 2Add Oil in saute pan and heat over medium flame.
- 3Saute cutlets approx 3 minute on each side.
- 4Transfer to another dish; pour off fat from pan.
- 5Deglaze pan with wine and add garlic. Cook garlic till golden and liquid is gone(2 min approx.).
- 6Add broth, lemon juice, and capers and butter.
- 7Return cutlets to pan and cook on each side approx 2 minutes.
- 8Transfer to serving dish.
- 9At this point place lemon slices into pan for about a minute, then pour juice over cutlets in serving dish and decorate with lemon slices and garnish with Parsley.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Piccata
Serving Size: 1 (154 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 262.8
- Calories from Fat 229
- Total Fat 25.5 g
- Saturated Fat 9.3 g
- Cholesterol 30.5 mg
- Sodium 277.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 1.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: