- 4 chicken cutlets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup dry white wine
- 1 teaspoon garlic (minced)
- 1⁄2 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- fresh lemon slice
- 2 tablespoons capers (drained)
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- flour, for dusting
- 1 tablespoon parsley (chopped)
Directions See How It's Made
- Season cutlets with salt and pepper then dust with flour.
- Add Oil in saute pan and heat over medium flame.
- Saute cutlets approx 3 minute on each side.
- Transfer to another dish; pour off fat from pan.
- Deglaze pan with wine and add garlic. Cook garlic till golden and liquid is gone(2 min approx.).
- Add broth, lemon juice, and capers and butter.
- Return cutlets to pan and cook on each side approx 2 minutes.
- Transfer to serving dish.
- At this point place lemon slices into pan for about a minute, then pour juice over cutlets in serving dish and decorate with lemon slices and garnish with Parsley.