This was in our daily paper, sounds good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 400*.
- 2Heat oil in an oven-proof skillet over medium high until it begins to smoke,then add chicken breasts.
- 3Cook about 2-3 minutes per side,until both sides are browned.
- 4Remove from burner and add lemon juice,then place in preheated oven for 5 to 7 minutes.
- 5Remove skillet from oven;remove meat to a warmed plate,tent with foil and keep meat warm.
- 6Return pan to burner over medium heat.
- 7Add wine and capers;simmer for two to three minutes,whisk butter into sauce,seasoning with salt and pepper to taste.
- 8Divide chicken among warmed serving plates and drape each serving with some of the picatta sauce.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Piccata
Serving Size: 1 (296 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 398.5
- Calories from Fat 139
- Total Fat 15.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 152.1 mg
- Sodium 323.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 54.7 g