Recipe by Vchef607
Ahh.. vhicken stuffed with what else? Stuffing of course. Then it is wrapped in phyllo dough and cooked until delicious. YUM!
Directions See How It's Made
- Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper.
- Butterfly chicken breasts and place each breast between two pieces of plastic wrap that is sprayed with some water.
- Using a meat mallet, pound out chicken breasts until 1/4 inch thick.
- Prepare stuffing according to boxed directions. Let cool.
- Place one kale leaf on each chicken breast and top off with 1/6 of the cooled stuffing.
- Roll each chicken breast into a tight log and if needed, insert a toothpick to keep rolled up.
- Place chicken breasts seam side down onto a pan heated on medium and sprayed with cooking spray. Cook until golden brown and flip over. After done cooking on both sides, remove from heat and let cool.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Take 1 sheet of phyllo dough and either spray with cooking spray or brush with melted butter. Place another sheet of phyllo dough over it and repeat until you have four layers. Divide in half. Repeat for rest of phyllo dough until you have 3 sets of 4 layer sheets that are dived in half to make 6 sets.
- Place a cooled chicken breast on each sheet and roll into a log. Brush with melted butter or spray with cooking spray.
- Place into preheated oven and bake for about 10-15 minutes or until golden brown.