Ahh.. vhicken stuffed with what else? Stuffing of course. Then it is wrapped in phyllo dough and cooked until delicious. YUM!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper.
- 2Butterfly chicken breasts and place each breast between two pieces of plastic wrap that is sprayed with some water.
- 3Using a meat mallet, pound out chicken breasts until 1/4 inch thick.
- 4Prepare stuffing according to boxed directions. Let cool.
- 5Place one kale leaf on each chicken breast and top off with 1/6 of the cooled stuffing.
- 6Roll each chicken breast into a tight log and if needed, insert a toothpick to keep rolled up.
- 7Place chicken breasts seam side down onto a pan heated on medium and sprayed with cooking spray. Cook until golden brown and flip over. After done cooking on both sides, remove from heat and let cool.
- 8Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 9Take 1 sheet of phyllo dough and either spray with cooking spray or brush with melted butter. Place another sheet of phyllo dough over it and repeat until you have four layers. Divide in half. Repeat for rest of phyllo dough until you have 3 sets of 4 layer sheets that are dived in half to make 6 sets.
- 10Place a cooled chicken breast on each sheet and roll into a log. Brush with melted butter or spray with cooking spray.
- 11Place into preheated oven and bake for about 10-15 minutes or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Phyllo Wraps
Serving Size: 1 (179 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 359.3
- Calories from Fat 136
- Total Fat 15.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 72.6 mg
- Sodium 408.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 27.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: