Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
- Cook the noodles in boiling salted water for four minutes.
- Strain and set aside.
- Sauté the ginger on a low heat for 15 minutes.
- Cool and slice.
- Add the ginger, garlic, spring onions, fish sauce and lemon grass to the stock and simmer for 45 minutes.
- Strain and reserve.
- Add the chicken pieces to the strained stock and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Reheat the noodles by pouring over boiling water.
- Drain and divide the noodles between the soup bowls.
- Pour over the soup.
- Garnish each bowl with some of the sliced chili, bean sprouts, nuts, coriander and a wedge of lime.